The Sales Edge
Recruitment Training Programme
Our Commitment to You
Initial Aptitude Test
Course Booking Form
Online Recruitment Academy
Academy Dates & Open Days
Our R2R Unique Offering
Recruitment Training Class-Room Courses
Initial Aptitude Test
SKYPE User Name
Linkedin Profile Address
Your availability to start your new career in recruitment
Where do you live / where will you be residing
ZIP / Postal Code
1.Using Linkedin or any search engine, please find the names of the HR Managers at:
2. Please find the names of 3 IT Managers at any companies in London
3. What is the main industry of Rio Tinto?
4. What do Red Commerce specialise in?
5. In Recruitment what is a:
d. 360 Degree Consultant?
e. Cold Calling?
6. In your role as a Recruitment Consultant, when speaking to a candidate what should you NOT as for:
a. Their age
b. Their Salary
c. Their current Job Title
8. What is the most important thing you are looking for in your next career move?
9. Please give the names of any 3 Recruitment Agencies in Manchester
10. What are your thoughts of cold-calling and selling a product to a complete stranger or company
a. The thought frightens me.
b. With the correct Training and right attitude this would not be a problem
c. I could never do this.
11. What, in your opinion is the main role of a Recruitment Consultant?
12. How do you think Recruitment Agencies add value to companies looking to hire personnel?
13. How would you go about developing and building a working relationship with companies you are introducing your recruitment services to, but yet to do business with?
14. How would you deal (what would be your next course of action) when introducing your recruitment services to a company who informed you that they are not interested as they have a good working relationship with one of your competitors?
15. How would you deal (what would be your next course of action) when introducing a new job to a candidate who informs you that he is not interested in the role?
16. If you offered a position to a candidate who wanted £35K, however the position offered only £32k, what other benefits of the role could you propose?
17. What are your short and long term goals in life?
18. When meeting people for the first time, are you?
a. Quiet Shy at first, until I get to know them
b. Very confident, I take over the conversation
c. Relaxed, I like meeting new people
19. My friends, would describe me as….
c. Reliable and Supportive
20. What drives you to succeed?
b. Enjoy my Job and to be successful
21. When meeting people, what do you think is more important?
a. Listen to what they have to say
b. Important to get your points across first
c. Important that they understand what you have to say
22. Do you feel more confident communicating via the:
23. When dealing with problems, do you:
a. Approach with a positive attitude and look at all possibilities to overcome
b. Jump right in, act first, think later
c. Ignore, and try to forget
24. Give an example of a challenging situation in your work or personal life where you've had to successfully overcome obstacles.
25. In Recruitment, for example if an Agency charged a customer 20% of the basic salary of a candidate on £100,000 the fee would be £20,000. If the charge was 15% on a basic salary of £40,000 what would be the fee?
26. What, in your opinion, when going for an interview, what are the important things you should ask the interviewer when they ask you at the end of the interview…”Do you have any questions for us?”
27. When Selling recruitment services to prospective clients who object by saying they work with other suppliers, how would you overcome this? (50-100 words)?
28. In your opinion what personal traits are needed to succeed in recruitment/sales.
29. What is your understanding of recruitment Sales Cycle from a commercial perspective? Please describe the process for both candidates searching for work and clients looking to hire
30. Why do you want to be a Recruitment Consultant in (50-100 words)?
31. A successful recruitment consultant would be described as, ambitious, tenacious, hard working , entrepreneurial, charismatic, flexible, resilient, credible, resourceful and persuasive. Describe which of these traits you possess and give examples of why.